RIDING SCHOOL COVID-19 UPDATE
We can’t wait to welcome you all back!
However, for us to meet the government guidelines and our Health and Safety requirements things
are going to look a little bit different at the centre.
We are currently not able to offer any Lead Rein Riders as we can’t lead them safely whist
maintaining a 2m distance.
We are also unable to accept new clients at this time.
Owing to the Government restrictions we are only able to operate small groups. This has meant a
restructure of lesson times so it may not be possible to accommodate you at the time/day you had
ridden with us previously.
We are going to be offering some private sessions and some small group sessions. Spaces are limited
and we will do our best to accommodate everyone we can.
Booking for all sessions will only be taken with full payment.
Should you need to cancel, if you do so 48 hours before the session then we will rearrange that
session. We will be unable to do this more than once.
Please complete an updated Rider Registration Form by clicking HERE
What we need you to do
• Please do not attend the centre if you or anyone in you anyone in your household
• Please come alone or only bring one accompanying adult with you if required
• Do not arrive anymore than 10 minutes before your session time and please leave as
promptly as possible as you can after your session
• Please park sensibly and allow plenty of space between yourself and other people
using the facilities.
• Social distancing guidelines must always be adhered to.
• Please use the hand sanitation stations on entry and exit to the arena
• All riders must wear gloves.
• Riders having their own hat is strongly recommended.
• Please remain in the allocated area if you are an accompanying adult
• Clients must follow the
one-way system in place through the International Arena.
• Booking and Payment for your next lesson can be made at the Cabin Window. This is
on your left as you leave the International Arena.
• No dogs will be permitted on site